Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly
ADB Consulting helps small- and medium-sized businesses with the resources, expertise, and labor required to launch products using printed circuit boards (PCBs). The PCBs we assemble comply with standards adopted by ISO 9001-2000, as well as any other requirements that are relevant to the customer, such as local environmental or other regulations.
- Analog and digital hardware design including feasibility analysis, simulation, PC board layout, schematic, prototype, testing and debugging.
- Semiconductor components, their manufacturers, multi-layer PC board technology, and current electronic assembly manufacturing techniques
- Design and fabrication of medical PCB technology such as micro-fluidic substrates, thin and high-density-flex and rigid-flex technology for implantable medical devices, and rigid and flex PCBs for hand-held medical devices. We also understand the sensitivity to traceability and the required documentation and maintain validation and SDLC-level compliance
PCB Assembly Services
- Through-hole and Surface-mount Fabrication. ADB Consulting PCB designers are familiar with PCB Manufacturing techniques needed to develop small scale to medium scale PC boards. We can begin with your schematic designs, breadboard the circuitry to validate the circuits, and design the PCB with state-of-the-art PCB Design software. When the design is complete, we use our relationships with PCB fabrication houses to build the PCB.
- Through-hole and Surface-mount Assembly. With the PCB in hand, ADB Consulting supports through-hole and surface-mount assembly services. For small projects, ADB has equipment and assembly professionals able to build the PCB. The team can perform both single and double-sided component placement using a mix of both automatic and manual assembly techniques but for projects too large to build in-house, ADB Consulting has relationships with boards assembly houses that assemble PCB Traditional CAD/CAM assemble lines.
- Cable and Harness Assembly. ADB Consulting handles all types of cabling jobs, from relatively simple to highly complex. Our cabling services are designed to meet your needs at any stage, from designing to prototyping to production. Our cabling products include cord sets, coaxial cables, and RBG cables.
- Mechanical Assembly. ADB Consulting keeps our costs down by assembling mechanical parts in one location in one process. This cost-efficient process reduces costs for shipping and inventory maintenance. Our staff is trained to work in fabrication of chassis and sub-assembly, as well as light mechanical assembly, and plastic assembly.