ADB Consulting helps small and medium-sized businesses with the resources, expertise, and labor required to launch products using printed circuit boards (PCBs). The PCBs we assemble comply with standards adopted by ISO 9001-2000, as well as any other requirements that are relevant to the customer, such as local environmental or other regulations.
- Analog and digital hardware design including feasibility analysis, simulation, PC board layout, schematic, prototype, testing and debugging.
- ASemiconductor components, their manufacturers, multi-layer PC board technology, and current electronic assembly manufacturing techniques.
- Design and fabrication of medical PCB technology such as micro fluidic substrates, thin and high-density-flex and rigid-flex technology for implantable medical devices, and rigid and flex PCBs for hand-held medical devices. We also understand the sensitivity to traceability and the required documentation and maintain validation and SDLC-level compliance.
PCB Assembly Services
- Through-hole manufacturing. ADB Consulting teams are equipped with semi-automatic and automatic insertion equipment. This technology ensures proper metering of tape and reel components, thus minimizing purchases and keeping down costs for us, which we then pass down to our customers. We offer production services using both traditional assembly lines as well as those informed by computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), where components are mapped for placement and assembly for each worker at each work station.
- Surface-mount assembly. ADB Consulting also provides surface-mount assembly services. Our teams create these surface-mount technology products using modern assembly lines that are staffed with trained professionals. They are capable of delivering high quality products regardless of whether they are low volume or are needed at high-volume throughputs. The teams can perform both single and double-sided component placement using a mix of both automatic and manual assembly techniques.
- Cable and harness assembly. ADB Consulting handles all types of cabling jobs, from relatively simple to highly complex. Our cabling services are designed to meet your needs at any stage, from designing to prototyping to production. Our cabling products include cord sets, coaxial cables, and RBG cables.
- Mechanical assembly. ADB Consulting keeps our costs down by assembling mechanical parts in one location in one process. This cost-efficient process reduces costs for shipping and inventory maintenance. Our staff is trained to work in fabrication of chassis and sub-assembly, as well as light mechanical assembly, and plastic assembly.